Gary jest nudysta z Wielkiej Brytanii i serdecznie dziekuje , ze zgodzil sie podzielic swa naga historia na lamach mojego bloga jak rowniez na publikacje swych naturystycznych zdjec . A oto i Jego historia :
" Hi ,my name is Gary, I started going naked on a beach in England when I was 16 a group of my friends 4 of us myself another guy and a lesbian couple .All stripped off and I loved the freedom I also find it very spiritual I then got into Tantra learning all about my own body and how to give maximum pleasure to others again very spiritual and respectful I moved to Gran Canaria 25 years ago lived there for 20 years until 5 years ago My house was on its own mountain So very private So I opened it up as a gay naturist guest house retreat I had many fantastic clients come to stay and still good friends with many of them We used to go naked hiking on my mountain Loved it .When the guests arrived at the house they would go to their bedroom settling in and strip off then basically we all just lived naked together .I now live back in England . "

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz